THE ANNUAL FUND
In 1982, Myrtle Grove Christian School was established on a foundation of academic excellence framed by biblical truth.
For almost 40 years, we’ve partnered with families to produce thousands of graduates who are maturing followers of Jesus Christ, equipped and inspired to impact the world for the glory of God. All of them needed a safe, creative place to explore, wonder, learn and grow into the people God designed them to be. Many of these students required assistance to join and remain a part of the MGCS family.
Annual Fund giving makes this possible by:
- supporting the tuition assistance given to many students every year
- creating an environment for all to thrive by providing funds for critical programs and purchases not covered by our operating budget
Our students succeed, in part, because of your Annual Fund support. Recent Annual Fund initiatives have included…
- outdoor learning areas including a10-acre outdoor learning environment and garden classroom where students engage in experiences that reinforce classroom concepts
- current instructional technology with a 1:1 student to device ratio
- curriculum and program enhancements that equip students with 21-century learning skills
- the Outdoor Learning Village, housing the nature center and explorer lab, where exploration and experimentation are used to teach students academic and spiritual truth.
- student support services, now including the Timothy Center, where students receive focused academic instruction, access to individualized, engaging, and small group instruction, as well as tutoring and academic support services.
- a fully equipped, competitive athletics program where students have opportunities to build skills and use their athletic talent to honor God
- facility maintenance and upgrades keeping our campus safe and up-to-date
This year, your tax-deductible gift continues our MGCS tradition of kindness and generosity. Funds will provide:
- tuition assistance to a growing number of families who could not otherwise afford a Christ-centered education
- ongoing expansion of our programs, services, and facilities
Fueled by your kindness and generosity, we will continue our mission to strengthen students spiritually, morally, academically, emotionally, and physically to meet the challenges of higher education and their call to serve Christ in the world.
Please consider making a donation to our Annual Fund
THE FINISH LINE CAMPAIGN
After years of dreams, prayers, and plans, the finish line for our Outdoor Learning Village is in sight.
This beautiful facility set in the woods and surrounded by God’s creation has been made possible through a combination of gifts and financing.
To date, MGCS friends and families have given almost $210,000 to help fund this $881,000 project. We will soon establish a mortgage to cover the balance of construction costs as planned. Our aim now is to reduce the total amount borrowed for the OLV mortgage, and free up significant funding over the coming years for other priorities. Our goal this fall is to raise an additional $100,000.
Please pray with us as we seek this additional funding and move through this exciting stage of the project to completion.
To financially support our Finish Line Campaign…
Purchase an engraved, commemorative brick. Your personalized brick will be shipped to school then installed to form a border and an entrance to the OLV.