Eighth grade graduates are maturing followers of Jesus Christ equipped and inspired to impact the world for the glory of God.
- Graduates are well rooted in faith and learning.
- Graduates nourish the world through effective stewardship and service.
- Graduates are critical thinkers who discern truth and evaluate ideas from a biblical perspective.
- Graduates enjoy and demonstrate their identity in Christ.
- Graduates broadly reflect the excellence of God’s design in their work and relationships.