Eighth grade graduates are maturing followers of Jesus Christ equipped and inspired to impact the world for the glory of God.
- Graduates are well rooted in faith and learning.
- Graduates engage with the world around them through effective stewardship and service.
- Graduates are reflective thinkers who demonstrate a growing ability to discern truth as they evaluate and apply ideas from a biblical perspective.
- Graduates enjoy and demonstrate their biblical identity in Christ.
- Graduates reflect the excellence of God’s design in their spiritual formation, academic progress and God honoring relationships.