2023 Parents’ Day – Friday, April 28th
On Parents’ Day, we invite MGCS parents to spend the morning with their child visiting Unit Study displays, demostrations, and preformances.
Food Trucks will be set up in the horseshoe serving snacks, drinks and lunch from 9:30 AM-12:00 noon
- 8:05-8:35 AM Parents and Students arrive and check-in to their youngest child’s (K-8th) classroom.
- 8:40-9:10 AM Welcome Ceremony in the Gym.
- 9:00-12:00 AM Unit Study displays open in classrooms and locations around campus.
- Main Stage performance schedule coming soon!
- Registraion open on Monday, April 3